Sebore Nigus is a collaboration on Sebore farms and Extension Services which is an institution, was established in 1982. The Farm is synonymous with dairy and cattle farming, horticulture and extension services in Artificial insemination and staff training. Over the years we have developed a unique understanding and relationship with our local communities and greater North Eastern Nigeria. The Farm attained its Export Processing Zone License (EPZ) in 2001 which elevates its status to agro-allied industrial zone and which we are keen to further develop.
We enjoy the following benefits as an EPZ:
Break from Federal, State and Local Government Taxes, Rates and Levels • Duty free importation
• 100% repatriation of capital, profits and dividends.
• Waiver of all imports and exports licenses
• One-stop approval for permits and operating licenses
• Permission to sell All produced goods in domestic markets • Minimal delay in movement of goods and equipment.
Our investors also enjoy these benefits
Access to the Nigerian consumer market which is by far the largest consumer market in Africa with approximately 180 million people and over 300million people in the ECOWAS zone. A
• Nigeria has an excellent location from which to export to the rest of Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas.
• Abundant supply of human and material resources.
• Nigeria enjoys several preferential trade arrangements such as ECOWAS, AGOA, WTO, GSTP, OPEC, D-8 etc.